- Our institution considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. Form fee is inclusive of transaction charge. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
- Net Banking : 15 Rupees
- Credit Cards : 1.20% of the Fee Amount
- Debit Cards : 0.75% of the Fee Amount (For ≤ 2000) & 1.00 % of the Fee Amount (For > Rs.2000)
Service tax - extra as applicable
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Circualr shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach our bank account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. college shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The Institute also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Institute does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Institute will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day (as notified in fee circular) comes.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the Institute ‘s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in Institute’s account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will refund the extra payment after the School’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next fee as per Payer’s request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.
Central Accounts Department
School of Engineering
RK University campus, Rajkot-Bhavnagar Highway, Kasturbadham, Tramba, Rajkot
Mob. No: 9909952030/31, Website: http://www.rku.ac.in;
You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Relationship between website and legal name :
PayTm is the payment gateway provider for online fee payment.
Website for the same is http://www.rku.ac.in